Alternate vehicle passes are available online. To print a short term parking pass:
- Select Online Options from the left menu
- Select Account Information
- Select Manage My Parking Account
- Select Affliated login and log in with your UDelNetID and password
- Select View Your Permits
- Locate your active permit and click on it
- Select Print Permit at the bottom of the page
There is no charge for using an alternate vehicle when a registered vehicle is temporarily not available.
Alternate vehicle permits can be issued for up to 2 weeks.
Alternate vehicle permits must be displayed on the interior of the lower left-hand corner (driver's side) of the rear window or on the driver's side dash.
A four-wheeled vehicle cannot be registered as an alternate vehicle for a motorcycle.