Using UD's P.O. Box Application
Logging in to P.O. Box
- Go to this URL: http://www.udel.edu/pobox.
- On the P.O. Box Welcome screen, provide your UDelNetID and UDelnet password.
- Before you select Login, make sure that you have chosen the appropriate academic term.
- Each academic term listed in P. O. Box contains its own set of mailing lists.
- Remember that membership in a list corresponds to an individual academic term.
- Class mailing lists are "active" for all terms listed on the P. O. Box service.
- All other kinds of P.O. Box mailing lists are active only for the current academic term. That is, you can only see a "snapshot" of traffic sent to the list in a previous term.
- For clarification, see the List Membership Issues document.
- Select Login.
- If you do not see the mailing lists you expected to see, you can select a different academic term from the top of the main P.O. Box page.
P.O. Box Help Files Index Log Into P.O. Box Comments or Questions IT Help Center Copyright © 2007, University of Delaware