IT Help Center
Last Updated: 3/2/05
Copyright © 2005
University of Delaware
If you use either Entourage 2004, Entourage v.X, or Entourage 2001 before you can switch to Mirapoint, you must change the mail folder setting within Entourage.
- Open Entourage and from the Tools menu, click Accounts.
- Click the Mail tab in the Accounts window if it is not already selected.
- Double click the UD Mail* entry in the Accounts window. *this may be named differently (i.e. "UDel", "University Mail", "mail.udel.edu", etc.) depending on how it was originally set up.
- Click the Options tab at the top of the Edit Accounts window that appears.
- In the Server Options section of the window delete any text in the Root Folder: field (i.e., mail/).
- Click OK.
- Click the red button in the top left of the Accounts window to close it.