Policy Working Group
The University of Delaware (UD) Sustainability Task Force's Policy Working Group is charged with educating the UD community about those University decisions, policies, and practices that impact the University of Delaware's commitment to sustainability. This working group of the Sustainability Task Force is charged to do the following:
- Oversee university-wide Green Senate, a representative body of environmentally-oriented organizations on campus.
- Raise awareness about the parameters and commitments required by the Initiative for the Planet and the UD Climate Action Plan.<
- Help the UD Administration and the UD community remain aware of our commitment to and progress toward fulfilling stated sustainability goals.
- Engage the UD community in such a way that fosters collaboration among students, faculty, staff, Registered Student Organizations (RSOs), other campus groups, and local groups.
- Grow the membership of the Policy Working Group, to allow others with opportunities for involvement, and increase the capacity
Co-chairs: Becky Bronstein and Grace Relf