Below you will find contact information for a variety of University departments and academic units as well as electronic copies of the materials that both students and parents received at NSO 2012. Please feel free to browse through the items provided and print any materials you find useful.
UD Academic Units
|College Link||Phone Number|
|College of Agriculture & Natural Resources||(302) 831-2508|
|College of Arts & Sciences||(302) 831-3020|
|Alfred Lerner College of Business & Economics||(302) 831-4369|
|College of Earth, Ocean, and Environment||(302) 831-2841|
|College of Education and Human Development||(302) 831-2396|
|College of Engineering||(302) 831-8659|
|College of Health Sciences||(302) 831-8073|
|Honors Program||(302) 831-1195|
|University Studies (Undeclared)||(302) 831-4555|
|Resource Link||Phone Number|
|Office of Academic Enrichment||(302) 831-2805|
|Career Services||(302) 831-2392|
|Center for Black Culture||(302) 831-2991|
|Center for Counseling & Student Development||(302) 831-2141|
|Dining Services||(302) 831-6761|
|Disability Support Services||(302) 831-4643|
|Financial Aid||(302) 831-2126|
|International Student Services||(302) 831-2115|
|IT Help Center||(302) 831-6000|
|Public Safety||(302) 831-2222|
|Residence Life & Housing||(302) 831-4663|
|Student Health Services||(302) 831-2226|
|Student Financial Services||(302) 831-2126|
|Student Wellness & Health Promotion||(302) 831-3457|
Student Handbook and Planner
Parking Map for NSO
- A Guide to Conduct at the University [1.01MB PDF]
- Healthy Hens [4.5MB PDF] Info to help you stay healthy at UD.
- Welcome to Newark From the Mayor [67.5KB PDF]
- Student Health Services Helpful Tips [192KB PDF]
- Center for Counseling & Student Development [199KB PDF]
- Stay Connected With Social Media [106KB PDF]
Student Centers Programming Advisory Board (SCPAB)
Student Financial Services (SFS): Information for Students
- Transfer Student Handbook - Fall 2012 [1.9MB PDF]
Parking Map for NSO
Marriott Courtyard's "Very Important Parents" Program
- Move In Guide [426KB PDF] How to access information on student move-in day for a smooth transition into your student's new residence hall.
- Parent's Guide [4.2MB PDF] Important information for parents of new students.
Parent's Guide to Understanding the Transition to College
- Public Safety Letter to Parents [141KB PDF]
- Student Health Services (SHS) Letter To Parents [69.5KB PDF] About immunizations, medical history, and required forms for new graduate and undergraduate students.
Student Financial Services (SHS) Information for Parents
- Stay Connected With Social Media [107KB PDF]
- Campus Map [360KB PDF]
- Downtown Newark Guide [485KB PDF] A listing of places to eat, shop, and make the most of your time in the City of Newark.
- Downtown Newark Map [361KB PDF] A map of the many stores, restaurants, and businesses on Main Street in the City of Newark.
2012-2013 [171KB PDF]
Academic Enrichment News
[517KB PDF] Support services for students at UD.
- AP Credit [95KB PDF] Got AP Credits? Here are the UD course equivalents for AP exams.
- Banking @ UD [246KB PDF] Locations of PNC Bank ATMs and of other bank branches in Newark.
- PNC Bank [1.6MB PDF] Worry-free banking provided by PNC Bank.
PNC Bank Virtual Wallet
[7.0MB PDF] Information on the Virtual Wallet offered by PNC Bank to University of Delaware Students.
- A Guide to Student Health Services [157KB PDF]
- Student Health 101 [686KB PDF] A quick read with information on Student Health and the transition to college life
- Not Grade 13 - How College is Different [135KB PDF] Compare and contrast high school & college life, classes, & greater responsibilities.
- Things We Wish We Knew Our First Year At UD [852KB PDF]
- Alumni Association [430KB PDF] Stay connected with information on UD alumni clubs, networking opportunities, and special offers.
- WVUD [366KB PDF] Become a DJ at 91.3 WVUD - The Voice of the University of Delaware.