Appellate Board Student Member Application Information
Thank you for your interest in becoming a student member of the Appellate Board. The Appellate Board is the final reviewing body for pending student conduct matters and is an integral part of the student conduct process.
The timeline is as follows:
|February 8-24, 2016
|February 24, 2016, 4:30PM
||Completed application and references due to the Office of Student Conduct.
|February 26, 2016
||Qualified applicants invited for individual interviews with OSC staff members.
|February 29-March 11, 2016
||Individual interviews conducted.
|March 15, 2016
||Selected candidates invited to participate in a group interview.
|March 21-25, 2016
||Group interview conducted. (Specifc date, time and location TBA)
|April 6, 2016
Instructions for Applicants
To apply for membership on the Appellate Board, complete the following steps:
1. Click here to open the application (a Google form). You will be asked to enter your UD credentials (username and password) to access the application. Once completed, your application will automatically be submitted to the Office of Student Conduct.
2. Determine who you want to serve as references for you. At least two of these references must be members of the University community. Contact these references and refer them to this page (www.udel.edu/studentconduct/ABApplication) to access the reference form.
Please note: by sending this web page to those you have asked to be a reference, you waive your right to access any information contained in the completed recommendation your references sumbit in support of your application.
Instructions for References
- Please access the reference form (click here to open).
- Complete in Word or print and complete by hand.
- Please submit the completed form directly to the Office of Student Conduct, by any of the following methods no later than February 24, 2016:
- e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Campus Mail (Office of Student Conduct, 218 Hullihen Hall)
- US Mail (Office of Student Conduct, 162 The Grn Room 218, Newark, DE 19716)
- fax (302-831-8191)
- hand delivery
Thank you for considering becoming a student member of the Appellate Board. Please call 302-831-2117 or e-mail Holli Harvey-Dudlek, Assistant Director, if you have any questions.