|Social Studies Education Program|
|at the University of Delaware|
For all Social Studies Education students planning on graduating in MAY 2017
Student Teaching Applications DUE: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2016
Student teacher candidates for the Spring 2017 semester must submit all application documents by February 19, 2016 to the History Department office (236 Munroe Hall). In addition to your application, you must submit a minimum of five Learning Portfolio entries in a 1-1/2 " binder along with your application. You also must have passed your CORE (formerly PRAXIS I) exam prior to applying.
1) Submit one copy of the following documents:
• Student teaching Application Form (download and type your responses)
2) Submit a minimum of five Learning Portfolio entries
• Go to http://www.udel.edu/socialstudiesed/portfolio/ for Learning Portfolio instructions.
3) Application documents and the Learning Portfolio binder must be submitted to the History Department Office (236 Munroe Hall) by February 19, 2016. No late applications will be accepted.