UD Computer Security

Computer Security Incident FAQs


  Computer Security Incident FAQ Main Page

Security Breach Procedures

Protecting Personal Non-Public Information

Responsible Computing
A Manual for:


Student Guide to University Policies

Computer Security Home

What should I do if my computer or hard drive is stolen?

Report the theft to the Department of Public Safety (831-2222). If personal non-public information was stored on the computer, notify UD IT Security via e-mail to secadmin@udel.edu.

Return to Computer Security Incident FAQs

Questions / comments?
Copyright © 2006, University of Delaware