UD Computer Security

Computer Security Incident FAQs

Computer Security Incident FAQ Main Page

Security Breach Procedures

Protecting Personal Non-Public Information

Responsible Computing
A Manual for:

Student Guide to University Policies

Computer Security Home

How do I report suspected security incidents,
e.g. probes or attacks on my system?


Call the IT Help Center at 302-831-6000 or send e-mail to abuse@udel.edu. Include a detailed description of the incident and firewall logs or other evidential matter in your e-mail.

Return to Computer Security Incident FAQs

Questions / comments?
Copyright © 2006, University of Delaware