When and Where
Location: Between Thomas McKean Hall and James Smith Hall
When: noon – 3 p.m.
- Cancer Centers of America - Comfort Pillows for patients at the Philadelphia Cancer Center of America
- Blue Hen Vets UD Veterans – Will be packing care packages to send to troops overseas.
- Kind to Kids - Blankets for Delaware kids in foster care
- Jeanne Jugan - Making pots for flowers for residents of the Nursing Home
- Various Organizations
- Bracelets for kids at Urban Promise and Kind to Kids, friendship bracelets and cards to these organizations
- Ronald McDonald House
- Will be making trail mix and gift bags for kids and families staying in local Ronald McDonald House
- Kay's Camp
- Will be making coloring books for kids at camp. Kay’s Kamp is a camp for children with cancer.
Registered Student Organizations
- UDance - will be providing ways to get involved this year in UDance