My job responsibilities include processing payroll for Resident Assistants and Hall Directors; tracking departmental budgets and assisting staff with budget or procard usage/policy questions; submitting reimbursements for staff and payments to speakers, vendors, and non-University individuals; attendance record keeper for professionals and salaried staff; and answer phone calls from parents and students who have various questions and concerns.
Where I Can Help
Payroll for Resident Assistants
Assist staff with budget and UD procard policies and procedures
Time and attendance record keeper for professionals and salaried staff
Arrival to UD
Previous Positions Held
- Executive Secretary, Housing and Residence Life, University of Delaware
- Senior Secretary, Housing and Residence Life, University of Delaware
- Senior Secretary, Office of Employee Relations, University of Delaware
- Secretary, Office of Personnel Services, University of Delaware
- Clerk Typist, Geology Department, University of Delaware
Points of Pride
- Recipient of the UD "HR Liaison of the Quarter" award - April, 2010
- Recipient of the Residence Life "Excellence in Service" award, May 2010
- Recipient of the UD "HR Liaison of the Quarter" award - April, 2007
- Recipient of the UD "Salaried Staff Merit Award" - 1983, 1985, 1997
My Favorite Thing About UD
My favorite thing about UD is the friends I've met here over the years!
Life Outside UD
I enjoy spending time with family, friends, and my dog Maggie, going for walks, spending time at the beach and in Amish country in Lancaster, PA. Animals are my passion and I look forward to volunteering at animal shelters and getting involved with other animal activities when I retire the end of 2013.