Official transcript orders can be requested and tracked 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will need a valid major credit card and email account. Your credit card is not charged until the transcript is sent. Transcripts are normally processed within 2-3 business days once your order has been received. During peak periods, the processing time may vary due to circumstances beyond our control.
After reading the special instructions below, click HERE (www.getmytranscript.com) to begin the online official transcript ordering process. Students may also login to UDSIS to request an official transcript or to view their unofficial transcript.
- After Grades are posted: Although you may see grades in UDSIS or on unofficial transcripts, please allow 5 working days after the last
day of final exams for grades to be posted on official transcripts.
Spring 2013 grades will not print on official transcripts until May 30th.
- After Degree is awarded: Please add 15 working days after commencement for degrees to be posted.
Winter session degrees are posted by the end of February.
Summer session degrees are posted by the end of August.
Spring 2013 degrees will not print on transcripts until the week of June 17th.
- Electronic PDF Transcripts : Electronic transcripts are normally processed within two business days but have a much
faster delivery time than traditional mail. When ordering an electronic transcript, it is the student's responsibility to ensure they are entering
the correct recipient email address. It will be important that the recipient has an updated version of Adobe Reader/Flash and turns off any pop-up blockers for the
National Student Clearinghouse website. Once the electronic transcript is sent, the recipient will receive two email notifications - one with a secure
30 day link and another with a password to access the transcript. No refund will be provided if the recipient fails to retrieve the electronic transcript.
The word COPY will appear if/once the PDF transcript is printed.
- Forms: UD will no longer review or complete any forms accompanying
official transcripts. Any forms (AMCAS, LSAC, etc.) that are required to accompany official transcripts
will be forwarded as a courtesy and only accepted by uploading/attaching the form to the transcript order
through the National Student Clearinghouse ordering website. Resumes, applications, papers, etc. should
not be included and will not be sent. Only one form can be submitted per transcript order and file types
are limited to .doc, .docx and .pdf.
Any hard-copy/paper forms previously on-file will be shredded after March 1, 2013.
- Graduate Transcripts: A graduate transcript is granted at the University of Delaware only to those students who are properly
registered as formally admitted students in a Graduate program. Only complete transcripts of UD work are produced.
Requests to print only undergraduate or only graduate work will not be honored.
- Official transcripts mailed directly to the student are stamped "Official Transcript Issued to Student". Photo ID is required for in-person transcript pick-up
at the University Visitors Center- Registrar's Office Service Desk.
In-person transcript pick-ups must be retrieved within 30 days.
Individuals authorizing a third party to pick-up a transcript on their behalf must write a letter in advance authorizing the release of the transcript.
- Transcript Legend: Click on the legend to zoom the text size.
- Official transcripts cannot be furnished to any student whose financial obligations to the University have not been met.
- Questions? Email email@example.com or call 302-831-1289.