Unofficial transcripts are available for students and alumni in their UDSIS-Student Center.
- Login to UDSIS.
If you do not know your UD PIN you can
reset it or view more information at Forgot your UD ID or PIN?.
- In the Academics area,
go to the "other academic" dropdown box and choose Transcript: View Unofficial
- Your unofficial transcript will load in another browser window. If you do not see it, turn off your pop-up blocker or
configure your browser to enable pop-up windows for UD trusted servers. See instructions.
- For questions about what is displayed on your unofficial transcript, see
Reading Unofficial Transcripts.
- Unofficial transcripts are different from official transcripts in the information they display and in their appearance.
For example, unofficial transcripts include additional advisement information, such as deficiency points, repeat codes and
test scores (SAT, ACT, PRAXIS, etc.) that do not display on official transcripts.
Additionally, unofficial transcripts display
current and in-progress courses and grades. Official transcripts do not display any pending coursework until after the fully-graded date for a particular term.
- To request an Official transcript, see Official Transcripts.
- Other Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.