At the beginning of appointment times, the system may be quite busy. A new deli-style queue
is now in place to manage logins. Use this strategy:
- Do not hit "BACK", "ENTER", or close/refresh your browser or you will lose your place in line.
- Do not open an additional browser or you will prolong your wait in line.
- You will register in the order in which you enter the registration system.
- You will not lose your place in line during this wait time but will retain it.
- WAITING IN LINE DOES NOT GUARANTEE SEATS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
- More Help: Class RegistrationFAQs
Fall 2015 Registration by Appointment continues through 4/30/15; Open Enrollment starts 5/1
- See Class Registration for Registration tips and guidelines.
- Check UDSIS for holds that may prevent registration and for your individual enrollment appointment date/time. This is when you may BEGIN registering for fall classes.
Undergraduate Leave of Absence policy change effective Fall 2015
Matriculated undergraduates who plan to take a fall or spring semester off are required to take an official leave of absence.
Read the UDAILY announcement and FAQs.
Spring 2015 Enrollment
Official Spring 2015 enrollment numbers are now
You have access to student academic information at: Self Service > Advisor Center > My Advisees.
At the bottom of the page is a "View data for Other Students" button. Enter a UD ID to access Student Center information, including the "What If Report" which is not available in Campus Community.