We will return to Alison Hall the end of May 2013.
During the move, we will not be able to administer computerized testing; therefore, testing dates may be limited.
We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to returning Home to a new & improved Alison Hall. Thank you for your patience!
The University of Delaware provides an onsite location for members of the University community as well as the general public to take standardized tests offered by the Educational Testing Service. The following tests are offered regularly:
- GRE Call 1-800-GRE-CALL (1-800-473-2255)
- MCAT Call the Association of American Medical Colleges at 1-202-828- 0690
- PRAXIS Call 1-800-853-6773
- TOEFL Call 1-800-GO-TOEFL (1-800-468-6335)
In addition, the following paper and pencil tests are offered periodically on campus:
- ACT Call 1-319-337-1270 or go to the ACT website.
- LSAT Call The Law School Admissions Council at 1-215.968.1001 weekdays during hours 8:30 A.M.- 7:00 P.M. (ET) (September to March);
or 8:30 A.M. - 4:45 P.M (ET) (April to August).
- PRAXIS I & II Call 1-800-853-6773 or go to the ETS website.
As of December 19, 2011, the CBTC will be located at
850 Library Avenue,
(2-story brick building on the corner of Library Avenue & Wyoming Road).
Free parking is readily available in the lots on either side of the building.
The CBTC will return to Alison Hall when the renovation project is completed.
CBTC Hours (as of July, 1, 2011)
Monday: 9 am -7 pm
Tuesday: 8 am -2 pm
Thursday: 8 am - 6 pm
Friday: 7 am - 1 pm (only on Fridays when testing is being administered, please call ahead)
Saturday: 7 am - 5 pm
Registering for Tests
- Contact the respective test at the telephone numbers or websites listed above.
- Test can also be scheduled by contacting the CBTC Staff at 302-831-6717.
- Be sure to have proper identification when you arrive for your test. ID requirements vary by test, so please check the with the appropriate test to determine what is needed for your test. You will not be admitted without it.
- No items are to be brought into the testing facility with you (scratch paper and pencils are provided). Lockers are available in the CBTC lobby for you to store any personal items, if necessary.
Please direct questions about the Computer Based Testing Center to (302)831-6717.