Guest Policy for CSB
Back to Services
When gyms are not scheduled for a specific activity, users may use the facility for a permissible activity of their choice. Users must adhere to the following:
- No food, drinks, or gum allowed in the gyms.
- Athletic attire & non-marking shoes are required.
- No hanging on the rims.
- No spitting on the floor or walls.
- Store personal items in cubbies, not on floor.
- Proper etiquette is expected of all users. See the Intramural Code of Conduct.
- Please report all injuries to building staff.
- Adhere to the schedule for this gym, posted outside the entrances.