The Initiative for the Planet: Progress Indicators
Increase the impact of UD scholarship on environmental science, technology and policy and their integration.
- External funding of research in energy, the environment and sustainability, especially through University institutes and centers and as multi-investigator, multidisciplinary grants
- Growth in interdisciplinary graduate programs in energy and the environment
- Number of doctoral students in energy and the environment
- Number of new faculty hires in energy and the environment—in the natural, social and behavioral sciences and in engineering; the number of cluster hires in these areas; the number of hires that involve searches across colleges
- Number of partnerships with public and private entities that advance energy and environmental sustainability
- Number of University lectures/roundtables in energy and the environment that engage the academic and external communities
Reduce the environmental footprint of the University and its community.
- Achievement of the milestones in UD’s Climate Action Plan
Key progress indicators are available to UD faculty and staff.