- To insure that all vendors receive a fair and complete evaluation, the University of Delaware requires that vendors do not deviate from the instructions regarding response requirements of this Request for Proposal.
- All communications regarding this Request for Proposal are to be directed to Procurement Services, University of Delaware, 222 South Chapel Street, Newark, Delaware 19716 via fax to (302) 831-6772 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or to the buyer indicated in the Request for Proposal.
- Any vendor who contacts any other University personnel in person, in writing, or by telephone regarding this solicitation, without the approval of Procurement Services, may be eliminated from all further consideration.
- All vendor proposals must fully conform to both the format and content specified in the Request for Proposal. Proposals which deviate from these instructions, without advance written permission, may be rejected.
- The University of Delaware regards the information contained in the Request for Proposal as confidential and requires that all recipients treat it as such.
- The University of Delaware issues the Request for Proposal with the understanding that it may or may not lead to the eventual procurement of products or services.
- The University reserves the right to reject any or all proposals received. Nonacceptance of a proposal will mean that one or more other proposals were deemed more advantageous to the University or that all proposals were rejected. Firms whose proposals are not accepted will be notified after a binding contractual agreement between the University and the selected firm exists or when the University rejects all proposals.
- The University of Delaware will not be responsible for any costs incurred by any vendor in the generation or submission of proposals, visits to the University, presentations given to University personnel or its designees, documentation provided to University personnel or its designees, production of marketing literature, or any other costs incurred while participating in the proposal and evaluation process.
- All proposals and accompanying documentation provided in response to the Request for Proposal, or in support of a response to the Request for Proposal, will become the property of the University of Delaware.
- The University will exercise reasonable efforts to limit circulation of vendor's proprietary materials to University personnel or their designees. Vendors must mark any submitted material which they regard as confidential with a "PROPRIETARY MATERIAL" designation. Due to the public nature of the institution, the University cannot guarantee that submitted materials will not be reviewed by outside parties. In any case, the University will not be responsible for the inadvertent or accidental release of such materials to unauthorized parties.
- The University reserves the option to request an on-site presentation from any vendor who submits a response to the Request for Proposal.
- The University reserves the right to reject any proposal which is incomplete. All primary and alternative proposals are to be submitted in the specified format. These instructions are designed to ensure the submission of consistent information essential to understanding and evaluation of each proposal. There is no intent to limit proposal content and any supplemental data or alternate proposals deemed pertinent may be included in a separate section.