Products & Services: Finishing
Consider the following criteria before determining your binding style:
- how durable does your piece need to be?
- does your piece need to lay flat?
- are frequent revisions likely?
- ring binding
- comb or coil binding
- thermal binding
- stitched (saddle, side-stitched, or side-stapled)
- perfect binding
- Folding, Scoring, and Trimming
The experience of a printed piece can be transformed by simple techniques. Imagine your information literally unfolding in your customer's hands.
- c-fold (tri-fold, common brochure fold)
- double gatefold (common in center spreads)
- double parallel folds
TIP: allow for proper nesting by making the inside panels smaller than the outside panels according to your paper weight.
- french fold (cross folds)
- spiral fold
- Die cut?
Select from foil stamping, embossing, debossing, or combine techniques for foil embossing.