University of Delaware
Search University of Delaware

UD Departments

Japanese Ambassador

This section contains important information for UD departments on how to host visiting scholars, sponsor H-1B employees and bring special international groups to campus. Departments wishing to sponsor a UD employee for employment-based Permanent Residency must contact and coordinate petitions via the UD’s Payroll, Records Management & HR-IT department.

When bringing foreign nationals to campus, it is strongly recommended for UD Departments to contact OISS as early in the process as possible.

Please note that immigration regulations are subject to change and can vary depending on your particular case or situation. Always consult an OISS advisor for the most accurate information or whenever in doubt.