Committee work is a common aspect of employees in higher education. There are many opportunities for volunteers to get involved in hopes of creating a more equitable environment at UD. Here are a few examples:
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Education (SAPE) Committee
- UDid It! Celebration – Employee Appreciation Picnic
- Student Life Programming Committee
- United Way Planning Committee
- Take Our Sons/Daughters To Work Day Committee
Committee structure and leadership often changes, so if you are interested in learning more, contact OEI for the most up-to-date point of contact and an introduction.