Senior Art Director
Senior Art Director
Senior Associate Director
Our mission is to continually enhance, expand and innovate University of Delaware's online presence. As a unit Web Communications implements the University's overall communications strategies, and we give these strategies a personality and a face by telling UD's stories. Together with IT, we provide leadership in design, standards and best practices to UD's departments and colleges and proactively build a collaborative community of Web professionals on campus. We would like you to think of us as a “One Stop Shop”.
We have experience producing a variety of Web sites to communicate effectively with students, prospective students, faculty/staff, donors, alumni, opinion leaders and the general public.
Why work with OCM?
- Our staff has a depth of institutional knowledge and professional communications experience.
- We use a team approach for every project, in which an editor, a designer and a Web developer work with you throughout the process. This ensures quality in all aspects of the communication-content, editorial style, organization, design, functionality and cost-effectiveness.
- You benefit from efficiencies we bring to every job: a thorough knowledge of UD editorial standards, graphic identity standards, and Web templates, as well as an in-depth understanding of university branding.
- Working with us will help you develop strong and effective sites that are in tune with other primary university communications. We manage the content and design of the UD home page, and work with Admissions, Residence Life, many of the colleges, the President's Office and the Research Office in Web communications.
- We chair the UD Marketing Council to ensure consistency with broad-based university advertising campaigns.
- As part of the Path to Prominence, we are actively involved in the development and implementation of the UD's strategic communications plan. We bring that knowledge to every project we work on.
For media Inquiries 24/7: