Collegiate Licensing Company
1075 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30309
Creative Director/Branding Director
University of Delaware
Office of Communications & Marketing
105 E. Main Street
Newark, DE 19716
Follow this process when designing and ordering T-shirts, work shirts, hats and other giveaway items for your unit or department. All items bearing the University of Delaware name or marks MUST be created through a CLC-licensed vendor.
- Carefully consider the apparel item you’d like to purchase (e.g., color, style, fabric) and the look of the graphic(s) to be featured on it. Determine the quantity needed.
- Consult UD’s licensing website—www.udel.edu/ocm/licensing/index.html—for guidelines regarding colors, logos and marks that may be used. The site includes a link to the UD Brand Style Guide: www.udel.edu/daretobefirst/digital/UDBrandGuide_112113.pdf.
- If possible, create a color mockup of the item’s design.
- Consult UD’s list of licensees at www.udel.edu/ocm/licensing/licensees.html, and select 2–3 vendors that specialize in the type of item to be ordered. Contact the selected vendors for price quotes and choose the quote that meets your needs.
- Email the University's Branding Director, Keith Heckert, at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the item, how it will be used and the quantity to be purchased. Include a color mockup if you have one. Relay as much detail as possible in the description, including the logos to be used, if any.
- If the design meets all UD guidelines, it will be approved and you will be authorized to proceed to the next step with the vendor. Through an online approval website, the vendor will submit the mockup design to UD Licensing, indicating all colors and design specifications.
- You will handle all payments, pick-ups and other transactions directly with the vendor.
Special Note on UD Signage: All department and UD signage should be ordered through UD facilities.
For media Inquiries 24/7: