- Campus organizers making preparations for UDance at The Bob
- CAA honors Saddler and Usher, names Ross men's basketball coach of year
- Pew Research Center's Wike discusses public opinion around the world
- 100 students volunteer their Saturday in the name of service
- Aeolus String Quartet makes Delaware debut in Master Players Concert Series
The University of Delaware Office of Communications & Marketing is dedicated to meeting the communications and marketing needs of the institution.
The Office of Communications & Marketing offers a wide range of services, including web design and editing, publications design and editing, writing, media relations, media training, photography, advertising, licensing and graphic design.
The office also has an important spirit component as the home of the exceptionally popular Hall of Fame mascot, YoUDee.
Major publications of the Office of Communications & Marketing include UDaily, the University's online daily news service, and the University of Delaware Messenger, a lively full-color magazine for alumni and friends.
The work of the Office of Communications & Marketing can be seen on web sites, banners and murals across campus, as well as in brochures, reports, posters and flyers.
For more information on services that are available, please contact the Office of Communications & Marketing.
For media Inquiries 24/7: