Gail H. Wade
School of Nursing
325 McDowell Hall
- DNSc, Widener University
- MS in Nursing, Maternal/Child Nursing Track, University of Delaware
- BSN University of Delaware
- Nursing education
- Caring in nursing education, Children with disabilities
- High risk maternity
- Nursing leadership effect on retention
- Developing an Injury Prevention Certification course based on needs assessment. Division of Public Health, Delaware Health & Social Services. October 15, 2003 to June 30, 2005.
- Injury Prevention: Assessment of Needs related to Injury Prevention Education for Injury Prevention Practitioners. State of Delaware – Division of Public Health. Contract period: August 29, 2002 – June 30, 2003.
- Wade, G. H. (in press). Nursing students’ perceptions of instructor caring: Development of an instrument based on Watson’s Theory of Transpersonal Caring.
- Wade, G. H. (2004). A model of the attitudinal component of professional nurse autonomy in female baccalaureate nursing students. Journal of Nursing Education, 43(3), 116 - 124.
- 2003. Development of an Instrument to Measure Nursing Students’ Perceptions of Instructor Caring (paper). Scientific Session of the 37 th Biennial Convention, Sigma Theta Tau International. Toronto, Canada. November 1 – 5.
- 2003. Development of an Instrument to Measure Nursing Students’ Perceptions of Instructor Caring (paper). Calling a Circle of Caring. 25 th Annual International Association of Human Caring Conference. International Association of Human Caring. Boulder, Colorado. June 1 – 4.
- 2003. Development of an Instrument to Measure Nursing Students’ Perceptions of Instructor Caring. (poster presentation) Delaware Nurses’ Association, Beta Xi and Omicron Gamma Chapters of Sigma Theta Tau and Wesley College Nursing Honor Society. “Living Nursing Research: Idea to Overcome. March 7, 2003, Dover, DE.