Janice A. Selekman
School of Nursing
317 McDowell Hall
- D.N.Sc., University of Pennsylvania , Nursing Research
- M.S.N., University of Pennsylvania , Nursing of Children
- B.S.N., University of Pittsburgh
- School health/ Pediatrics
- Identification of Factors to Determine the Efficacy of School Nursing Practice
- Selekman, J. (2006). School Nursing: A Comprehensive Text. Philadelphia : F.A. Davis Publishing.
- Selekman, J. & Vessey, J. (2004). Bullying: It isn’t what it used to be. Pediatric Nursing, 30(3), 245-249.
- Selekman, J. (2004). Preventing Meningitis. Pediatric Nursing, 29(6), 467-469.
- Selekman, J. & Guilday, P. (2003). Identification of desired outcomes for school nursing practice. Journal of School Nurses, 19 (6), 344-350.
- Selekman, J. (2003). A new era in body decoration: What are kids doing to their bodies? Pediatric Nursing, 29(1), 77-79.
- Selekman, J. (2002). Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Journal of School Nursing, 18(5), 270-276.
- Selekman, J. (2002). Nursing students with learning disabilities. Journal of Nursing Education, 41(8), 334-339.
- 2004. Surviving and Thriving in Pediatric Nursing today and tomorrow [endnote].
Society of Pediatric Nursing Regional Conference, Philadelphia PA.
- 2004. Bullying is no longer child’s play: It is violence. American School Health Association. Pittsburgh, PA.
- 2004. The Changing Face of Childhood [keynote], Piercing, tattooing, and inserts: What will kids do next?, When kids push kids around: What’s the pediatric nurse to do? Mosby’s Pediatric Nursing Conference, Las Vegas, NV.
- 2004. “Evaluating School Nurse Practice: Determining Outcomes. Texas School Nurses Regional Conference, Houston, TX.