Jeffrey A. Schneider
Health, Nutrition, & Exercise Sciences
116 Fred Rust Ice Arena
- Head Injuries in Figure Skating
- Incidence of Injury Figure Skating
- M.S. University of Delaware, 1995
- B.S. University of Delaware, 1992
- Athletic Trainer II: University of Delaware, Department of Health and Exercise Science, College of Health and Nursing Sciences. July 1998 to September 2000.
- Supplemental Instructor: University of Delaware, Department of Health and Exercise Science, College of Health and Nursing Sciences. June 1994 to September 2000.
- Trainer University of Delaware: Department of Recreation, College of Physical Education, Athletics and Recreation. December 1995 to July 1998.
- HESC 210 Safety, First Aid and Emergency Care
- HESC 320 Principles in Strength and Conditioning
- HESC447, Advanced Topics in Strength and Conditioning
- HESC449, Advanced Topics in Sports Medicine
Presentations and Publications
- Schneider, J., “From the training room to the weight room.” District II Student Athletic Trainers Conference. Clayton Hall, University of Delaware, March, 20, 2004.
- Oleson, Christina V. MD, Fried, Guy W. MD, Herbison Gerald J., MD, Schneider A. MS, ATC,. “Hip flexor injuries in competitive figure.” Eight Annual Congress on Sports Medicine and Sports Science of Skating. Dallas, TX, January 18, 2003.
- Oleson, Christina V. MD, Fried, Guy W. MD, Herbison Gerald J., MD, Schneider, Jeffrey A. MS, ATC. “Hip Flexor injuries in competitive figure skaters.” American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Annual Meeting. Orlando Florida, Nov 20-23, 2003.
- Anderson, J., Badden, T., Beaulieu, J., Burchill, H., Cermak, C., Poe, C., Schneider, A., & Schneider, J. “Strength training for figure skaters.” Reach for the Stars, United States Junior National Championships. Westminster, Colorado, December 15- 18, 2000.