Tinagene (Pia) L. Inguito
School of Nursing
383 McDowell Hall
- PhD: University of Maryland, Baltimore
- MSN: University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- BSN: University of Southern California
- Acute care of older adults post trauma and/or orthopedic surgery
- Care of older adults post hip fracture/post joint-replacement surgery.
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Beta Xi and Pi Chapters
- American Nurses Association
- Delaware Nurses Association
- The Gerontological Society of America
- Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
- Pia L. Inguito, PhD, RN, has been a UD nursing instructor since 1997 teaching undergraduate medical-surgical didactic and clinical courses. She completed her PhD in Nursing with a focus on Gerontology/Aging from the University of Maryland, Baltimore School of Nursing and was a past recipient of the John A. Hartford Foundation Building Academic Geriatric Nursing Capacity Predoctoral Scholarship. Since 1989, her clinical background in both the military and civilian sectors were in cardiothoracic, orthopedic/trauma, and general surgery. She currently resides in Newark, DE with her husband and three children.