Evelyn (Lyn) R. Hayes
School of Nursing
377 McDowell Hall
- PhD Boston College , Higher Education
- MPH University of North Carolina , Public Health Nursing
- BSN Cornell University
- Health Promotion
- Smoking Cessation
- Hayes, E, & Aljadir, L. International Visiting Scholars Award, ($4,000), Spring 2003.
- Hayes, E., Liprie, M. L. & Schell, K. 1996 Wakonse East 4th – Annual Teaching Retreat. Center for Teaching Effectiveness. October 1995 ($5,000).
- “Selected Aspects of Community Health: Occupational Health Nursing and School Health Nursing.” Submitted to Center for Teaching Effectiveness, 1990. Not funded.
- Pocklington, D. (Ed). (2004). Chapter, BG William T. Bester in Heritage of Leadership. Ellicott City, Maryland: ALDOT Publishing House.
- Morin, K., Hayes, E., Carroll, M., & Chamberlain, B. (Dec. 2002). Selected Factors Associated with Students' Perceptions of Threat in the Community. Public Health Nursing 19(6). Pp 456-459.
- Hayes, E. (1999, August-September). What’s An NDE, The Reporter, 24(3), 6.
- International/National: Paper Presentations (Refereed)
Plowfield, L., Hayes, E., Raymond, J., “Episodic Health Promotion: A Guide to Educating & Intervening” at Gerontological Society of America Annual Meeting, Washington , D.C. , November 2004. (Hayes presenting).
- Plowfield, L. Raymond, J., Hayes, E. “Examining Societal Needs of Frail Elderly” at National Nursing Centers Consortium, Nashville , October 2004. (Plowfield presented).
- Plowfield, L., Hayes, E., Hall-Long, B., Raymond, J., “Documenting Outcomes of Care Using the Omaha System” at National Nursing Centers Consortium, Nashville, October 2004. (Hayes presenting).