Cheng-Shun (Richard) Fang
Health, Nutrition, & Exercise Sciences
303-B Willard Hall Educ. Bldg.
- Lipid metabolism
- Nutrition assessment
- Ph.D., University of Nebraska, 1992
- M.S., University of Nebraska, 1989
- B.M., Shanghai Medical University, 1988
- 2000-present, Associate Professor, University of Delaware
- 1994-2000, Assistant Professor, University of Delaware
- 1993-1994, Instructor, University of Delaware
- NTDT400, Macronutrients
- NTDT401, Micronutrients
- NTDT421, Nutritional Assessment Methods
- C. Fang, Dietary psyllium reverses hypercholesterolemic effect of trans fatty acids in rats. Nutrition Research. 2000, 20(5): 695-705.
- X. Huang and C. Fang. Dietary trans fatty acids increase hepatic acyl-CoA: cholesterol acyltransferase activity in hamsters. Nutrition Research. 2000, 20(4): 547-558.
- C. Fang, Virtual Snack Shop, An Internet Project with Emphasis on Food Sources of Vitamins and Minerals. J Nutrition Education. 2000, 32:119C.
Honors and Awards
- Faculty of the Year Award, Dept of Nutrition and Dietetics. 2001-2002.
- Professional Development in Teaching Award, College of Human Resources, 1996.