November 2, 2012
This conference was developed for professional nurses and students seeking to use research and evidence-based practice (EBP) to improve patient outcomes. Dynamic concurrent basic and mastery sessions offer a variety of options for learning and apply to nurses with varying levels of research experience. Poster sessionsallow participants to network with nurses to share evidence-based projects and research.
- Dr. Martha Curley, University of PA
Reflections on 15 Years of Synergy: Transcending Practice and Education to Clinical Research
- Dr. Karen Morin, University of WI, Milwaukee
Finding a Research Mentor; Being a Research Mentor
- Describe organizational structures that promote evidence-based practice in the healthcare environment.
- Enhance knowledge and ability needed to participate in the research and EBP processes.
- Discuss opportunities for research and the application and dissemination of EBP in a variety of clinical settings.
- Direct Care Nurses
- Research Nurses
- Nurse Leaders
Please Note: All speaker handouts and conference materials are located online and may be downloaded or viewed electronically. No materials will be provided at the conference in order to reduce registration cost and lessen environmental impact. Free WIFI internet access is available at the conference site to view the material during the presentations.