The University of Delaware’s Nurse Managed Health Center (NMHC) provides state-of-the-art healthcare for UD employees as well as the general public.
All office visits are by appointment only. Call 302-831-3195 to make an appointment, same day appointment scheduling is available.
The professional healthcare team includes nurse practitioners and physicians. The nurse practitioners are board certified in their specialty and are also School of Nursing faculty members who teach in the nurse practitioner program. The physicians are board certified in internal medicine and specialize in occupational medicine. Graduate nurse practitioner students, mentored by the nurse practitioners and physicians, are also key members of the team. The healthcare team is committed to providing exceptional healthcare that is comprehensive in nature and holistic in scope.
- STAR Campus clinic provides individualized care for people with Parkinson's disease
- New partnership aims at improving health outcomes
- NNPHI Press Release
- UD’s first STAR Campus building opens
- STAR Site
- The nurse practitioner will see you now
- New clinic locations
- Leadership gift for health sciences
- Primary partnership with Horizon House