Excellence in Primary Care
Our team of board certified primary care providers deliver a wide range of patient healthcare services for adults. We want to build a long-term relationship with you and help you be healthy. Be engaged in your health care.
Office visits are by appointment. Same-day appointments are usually available.
Payment for Healthcare Services:
Payment is due on the day of the appointment. The NMHC accepts most major health insurance (Blue
Cross, Aetna, Cigna, etc.) as well as major credit cards, cash, and checks.
Location on STAR Campus:
Patient parking located near building entrance
- Health care professionals recommend flu shots for students, faculty, staff
- Private health care units find a home on UD STAR campus
- Longwood Foundation gives $1 million to College of Health Sciences
- STAR Campus clinic provides individualized care for people with Parkinson's disease
- New partnership aims at improving health outcomes
- About Nurse Managed Health Care