Excellence in Primary Care
Our team of board certified primary care providers delivers a wide
range of patient healthcare services for adults, including immunizations, treatment for episodic illnesses and injuries, occupational health,
exercise and nutrition counseling, and chronic illness management.
All office visits are by appointment during the hours listed below.
Call today to make your appointment
(302) 831-3195 | Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Payment for Healthcare Services
Payment is due on the day of the appointment. The NMHC accepts most major health insurance
(Blue Cross, Aetna, Cigna, etc.) as well as major credit cards, cash, and checks.
Location on STAR Campus
Located on the STAR Campus Health Sciences Complex, 540 South College Avenue; Suite 130,
Newark, DE 19713.
Patient parking is located near the building entrance.
P: 302-831-3195 | F: 302-831-3193 | E: NM-HC@udel.edu
The NMHC is in congruence with the mission of School of Nursing, reflecting commitment to research excellence, academic leadership and community service. The NMHC strives to enhance opportunities for education, scholarship and research for nursing faculty and students through studying and using best practices and innovative approaches to healthcare and service delivery. The NMHC will be a premier multidisciplinary educational environment for students to develop exemplary healthcare skills with patients across the life span.
- NMHC provides community-based primary care for people experiencing mental illness and homelessness
- Exercise counseling services now offered at Nurse Managed Health Center
- Symposium addresses depression, anxiety in Parkinson's disease.
- Registered dietitian nutritionist now providing counseling here in the NMHC
- Health care professionals recommend flu shots for students, faculty, staff
- Private health care units find a home on UD STAR campus
- About Nurse Managed Health Care