Abstract submission will open in January 2012 and will remain open until June 30, 2012.
***No abstract will be accepted without concurrent registration for the meeting***
Postdoctoral researchers and postgraduate students are strongly encouraged to submit.
- 1. Please follow the directions found on the template example and the actual form.
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words (excluding references) and fit within the box on the form (4.5 x 6.5 inches, 11.5 x 17 cm). Please do not resize the box.
- Abstract Title - each word starts with a Capital Letter, Times New Roman, size 14, bold, centered
- Authors - Times New Roman, size 12, centered, italics: Presenting Author Name to be bold, Affiliations numbered in superscript
- Affiliations - Times New Roman, size 12, centered: Affiliation, Suburb/Town, Country
- Abstract text - Times New Roman, size 10, left aligned, Maximum 300 words (excluding references), single line spacing, Restrict text to fit within the box (4.5 x 6.5 inches, 11.5 x 17 cm). Do not insert photographs or tables. Special symbols are permitted.
- Limit of four (4) references, superscripted within the text and listed at the bottom of the abstract, within the box.
The official conference language is English.
Please submit your abstract as a Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2012. You may also fax it to 011-302-831-4180 in care of Mary Ann McLane.
Download the abstract template example.
Download the actual submission form.
ALL ABSTRACTS FOR EITHER ORAL OR POSTER PRESENTATIONS WILL BE SUMMARIZED AS A PDF FILE AND AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD PRIOR TO AUGUST 16, 2012.
Poster formatting: Posters should be no larger than 4 ft high and 8 ft wide.
Please note: There will be a limited number of abstracts accepted for oral presentation, with 20 minutes for the talk and 5 minutes for questions. The Abstract Selection Committee will choose these oral presentations based on the abstracts submitted. If you wish to be considered for an oral presentation, please indicate that choice on the actual abstract submission form.