Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences
10 Reasons to Major in
Medical Laboratory Science
- Get good jobs.
- Are in demand.
- Attend small classes junior & senior years.
- Have close connections with faculty & staff.
- Receive excellent instruction.
- Get extensive hands-on laboratory experience on campus.
- Get real world experience through clinical practicums.
- Enter the work force with remarkable, transferable skills.
- Have a broad range of career options.
- Use biology and chemistry knowledge in medical-related careers.