McNair/SSS Research Conference and Graduate School Fair
October 8-9, 2015 • University of Delaware
Call for Poster and Oral Research Proposals
Deadline—Abstract proposals are due September 4, 2015
- Abstracts may be submitted in all disciplines.
- You will be notified regarding your finalist status as a presenter.
- Proposals will be accepted for presentation on a first-come, first-served basis. Proposals will be judged and evaluated. Prizes will be presented to first, second and third place winners.
- Details about format:
- Posters: poster boards and tacks will be provided.
- Oral presentations: audio, visual and computer equipment will be provided.
Abstract Format: Click here to view a sample abstract. The online abstract submission form requires the following information:
- Presentation title
- Student's name
- Name of college or university
- Mentor's name
- 150-word abstract text
- General research category (Business and Economics, Education, Engineering, Environmental Science, Fine Arts, Health Sciences, Humanities, Public Policy, Sciences, Social Sciences, Urban Affairs, Other)
Abstract Submission: All research abstracts must be submitted online.
If you have any questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.