McNair Scholars Research Conference and Graduate School Fair
October 11-12, 2012 • University of Delaware
(for students and program staff)
is required. Registration fee includes instruction materials, cultural and social events, and all conference meals and refreshments.
- The conference registration fee is $250 (registration deadline: October 1, 2012)
All conference participants must register online and pay in full with credit card or check. You may register yourself individually, or a contact person from your institution may register a group. Registrations will not be processed without payment. Please complete the online form in its entirety.
|Before proceeding to online registration, please have ready the following information for each conference participant:
- Name & email address
- Project title
- Faculty mentor
- If staff member, is he/she willing to judge poster sessions?
- Research category (business & economics, education, engineering, environmental science, fine arts, health sciences, humanities, public policy, sciences, social sciences, urban affairs, etc.)
- Participant attending pre-conference meetings and workshops on Thurs., 10/11?
- Participant attending University of Delaware tour on Thurs., 10/11?
- Academic class (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior)
- Dietary restrictions (vegetarian, gluten free, etc.)
For other payment options, please contact Ruth Hurst at email@example.com.
and Refund Policy: Fees may be refunded (less a processing
charge of $50) provided the refund request is made in writing and
postmarked before October 1, 2012. No refunds will be given after
this date. Refunds will be mailed after the conference. In the event
that this program is rescheduled or canceled, the University of
Delaware is not responsible for any cancellation or change fees
assessed by airlines or travel agencies.