Our volunteers serve elderly and chronically ill individuals in the Newark area. If you or someone you know is interested in receiving services from Lori’s Hands, please contact us. We will set up a time to meet you; at this meeting we will set up a schedule that works for you and discuss how we can assist you.
In the past we have:
- Vacuumed, dusted, washed floors and cleaned bathrooms
- Done laundry and made beds
- Raked, weeded and planted flowers
- Organized craft rooms, sheds, closets and offices
- Gotten groceries and run other errands
- Walked dogs and filled bird feeders
- Painted a fence, fixed a lawn mower, and mended shirts!
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you that we haven’t thought of yet!