Web Forms: Routing & authorization
Questions should be directed to Web Development, email@example.com
For most forms, at least one Approver, who is not the originator/drafter, is required. The Approver is typically a supervisor, Chair, Director, Account Code Administrator, or other decision-maker.
A Drafter is someone who can complete the accounting fields on a form if the originator does not know this information. The Drafter typically cannot edit any other information on the form except the Speedtype/Purpose Code and related accounting Chartfields.
The Record Keeper will receive the form after it has been approved, but before copies are sent.
Anyone entered as a Copy will receive a copy of the completed form, after the last approver.
If you do not know the
- Click the "lookup" link next to the Approver, Record Keeper, or Copy field.
- A new window called "Lookup Faculty or Professional Staff" will open.
- Enter all or part of the last name of the person you want to find.
- Click the "Next step" button.
- Click on the name of the person you are looking for.
- Click the "Submit form" button.
- The "Lookup Faculty or Professional Staff" window will close, and you will see an