IT Web Development Help Pages
Faculty Appraisal & Planning Form: RoutingPrint this page
Questions should be directed to Web Development, email@example.com
Adding a recordkeeper is optional -- see your Chair or Director for directions. Departments may use recordkeepers to review the form before or after the Reviewer.
At least one Reviewer is required. The reviewer should be a Chair, Director, or other designated supervisor. In most cases, only one reviewer is added to the form. See your Chair or Director for directions.
If you do not know the email of your Reviewer
- Click the "lookup" link next to the Reviewer field.
- A new window called "Lookup Faculty or Professional Staff" will open.
- Enter all or part of the last name of the person you want to find.
- Click the "Next step" button.
- Click on the name of the person you are looking for.
- Click the "Submit form" button.
- The "Lookup Faculty or Professional Staff" window will close, and you will see the email in the Reviewer field.
Typically, the form will be routed to the Reviewer(s) to complete the appraisal.
Next, the form is routed back to the faculty who originated the form. The faculty reviews the form, adds comments if desired, and submits the form again.
Finally, the form is sent back to the Reviewer(s) who completes the approved form.