Reply to comment
You can edit the e-mail address or role(s) associated with a user, change the username displayed for the account, or block an account. To see a list of all the users on your site:
- Log in to your site as an administrator or another account through which you have permission to view users.
- Navigate to the Users page [Administer > User management > Users].
- Under the Operations column, click edit for the appropriate user.
- Make the changes you want.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Your name: *
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
- Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code><img> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd><p><br><h1><h2><h3><h4>
- Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
- You can use Markdown syntax to format and style the text. Also see Markdown Extra for tables, footnotes, and more.