Connect securely to University resources
The University offers several ways to access its network and electronic resources. You can often use different methods and connection types to access the same resources.Refer to the guidelines below to connect securely to the UD network, or visit the "Connecting" page for more information.
- Students may use the UDel network. Employees accessing confidential, critical information (i.e., PII) must use the UDel Secure network.
- Use UD Dropbox as a secure method to send large files.
- Use SFTP or SCP to transfer files between your computer and central UNIX servers:
- Use SSH to log in to the UNIX directory.
- Use VPN to access restricted materials.