Microsoft Word Resources
- Using UDThesis base files and styles for Microsoft Word
- Change page orientation to landscape and then insert page numbers rotated on the left margin: Microsoft Word for Windows makes it easier to insert page numbers rotated on the left margin, so even if you are using Microsoft Word for Mac, you can use Microsoft Word for Windows just for this and then switch back to Microsoft Word for Mac.
- Show the ruler, the vertical page position and ShowHide marks
- Right align page numbers in the Table of Contents, List of Tables or List of Figures (only applicable if you're not using UDThesis styles)
- Show paragraph marks
- Show the styles and formatting pane
- Preserving formatting when others work on your document