Webmail: send mail
- On the menu bar, click
Compose. You will see a window
similar to the following:
- In the To: field, type the
email address of each correspondent,
separated by commas.
- Enter the recipients' full email address (e.g., email@example.com).
- Enter the recipients' nickname if you've added them to your Address Book.
- In the Subject field, type the subject of your message.
- Type your message in the text box.
- If you have set your preferences to
request a delivery receipt, a read
receipt, or to save a copy of the
message you are sending, the check
boxes at the bottom of the text box
will be selected.
If you do not need the receipts or a record of the message you are sending, clear the check boxes. Messages stored in mail folders count against your email disk quota.
- If you have included a signature in your preferences and do not want the signature to appear in a given message, clear the check box next to Include Signature.
- If you want to attach a file to
- Click Browse under Attachments:.
- Choose the file you want to attach.
- Click Add. A progress bar will show how much of the file is uploaded. The name of the attachment appears below the attachment section when the file has been added successfully.
- Click the Send button. (If you want to send the message at a later time, click Save Draft to save the message in the Draft folder.)