Webmail: create a mailing list
These instructions will help you create a group of contacts, or a mailing list. Instead of typing each contact's email address when sending a message, you can simply type the group name.
- In the Address Book Contacts window, click Groups on the menu bar. You will see the Groups page.
- Click Add Group. You will see a
window like the one below:
- Type a name for the group in the Group Name field, at the top right. You can use the group name in place of an email address when you compose a message.
- Click Set.
- In the Contacts list box, choose one contact (or multiple, by holding the CTRL/Cmd key), then click Add.
- After you have added all contacts to the list, click Done.
After creating a mailing list, use the Address Book to send mail to your contacts.