Webmail: create a contact
These instructions will help you add a contact to your Address Book. After you create a contact, you can send messages by typing his or her name instead of the email address.
- On the Webmail menu bar, click
Address Book. You will see a Contacts
window like the one below:
- Click the Add Contact button. You
will see a window like the one
- In the Add/Edit Contact dialog box, type the first and last name of your correspondent. Also type his or her full email address and any other information you care to add.
- Click Done. You will see a window with the address you have just added. In this window, you can edit or delete the entry.
- Click Add Contact to add another name or click Inbox on the Webmail menu bar to return to your Inbox.
After you have created a contact, you can use your Address Book to send them a message.