Mailing Lists at UD: Class and major lists (P.O. Box)The P.O. Box system is a closed system for faculty and staff used to send messages to pre-defined lists of students and employees. It is useful if you want to send messages to
- all students in a UD class (e.g., CISC181-010)
- all students in a given major or minor
- all students in a particular graduation year in a major or minor
- pre-defined groups of faculty and employees.
You can only use P.O. Box to send messages to other University of Delaware email addresses (e.g., email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.). Because it is a closed system, members of a P.O. Box list are not subject to spam messages. Attachments are stored on the P.O. box server.
Use the links on the right for P.O. Box help topics.
- Membership for class and majors lists is automatically updated daily from UDSIS data.
- Majors lists are available by student classification year and supersets exist for undergraduate students, graduate students, and all students (both undergraduate and graduate students within a major).
- Faculty and staff can use this form to request special access to a P.O. Box list.