Mailing Lists at UD: Class and major lists (P.O. Box)The P.O. Box system is a closed system used to send messages to pre-defined lists of students and employees. It is useful if you want to send messages to
- all students in a UD class (e.g., CISC181-010)
- all students in a given major or minor
- all students in a particular graduation year in a major or minor
- pre-defined groups of faculty and employees.
It is a closed system; that is, if you want to send a message to a UD P.O. Box list, you must log in to the P.O. Box service. In addition, you can only use P.O. Box to send messages to other University of Delaware email addresses (e.g., email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.). Because it is a closed system, members of a P.O. Box list are not subject to spam messages.
- Log in to the P.O. Box system using your UDelnet ID and password.
- Help information is available at the UD P.O. Box Web site and inside the P.O. Box service. While using P.O. Box, click a question mark (?) to get information.
- Membership for class and majors lists is automatically updated daily from UDSIS data.
- Majors lists are available by student classification year and supersets exist for undergraduate students, graduate students, and all students (both undergraduate and graduate students within a major).
- Faculty and staff can use this form to request special access to a P.O. Box list.
If you have comments or suggestions about this Web page or see any errors, contact the IT Communication Group.