Google Groups: Converting an existing mailing list to Google Groups
If you currently have a Mailmain or manually maintained mail list (MMML), submit a Google Group request form to request that your existing list be converted to a UD Google Group. Under Group action make sure you choose convert an existing mailing list to a Google Group.
Contact the IT Support Center if your new list will have a large member list.
- After your new Google Group has been created, log in to your Google Apps at UD account (googleapps.udel.edu).
- Select Groups from the square Google Apps grid next to your name at the top right of the window.
- Select your Google Group.
- Select Add Members Directly.
- Write a message in the Write a welcome message textbox.
- Click Add.