Making Internet Explorer secure on a Windows Vista computer
Information Technologies recommends that you set the security options of Internet Explorer to the default settings unless otherwise instructed by your network administrator. You can set the security options by following these steps:
- Click Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- Double-click Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab. You
should see a dialog box that looks
similar to the following:
- Click Reset all zones to default level. (If this button is gray, then your computer is already set to the defaults.)
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click Restore advanced settings.
You should see a dialog box similar to
- Scroll down through the Settings window until you see Phishing Filter.
- Click the Turn on automatic website checking radio button.
- Click OK.