Exchange 2010: User Interface
Changing the start-up page
To change your start-up page, follow these steps:
- Open Outlook.
- From the File Menu, click Options.
- From the left pane, click Advanced as shown in the following graphic:
- Under the Outlook start and exit section, click Browse.
- Scroll through your list of folders until you locate the one you want Outlook to open in.
Changing calendar colors in Outlook 2010
You cannot change the default colors of your calendars. The color depends upon the order of opening each one. Blue is always your default calendar, then green, pink, gray, aqua, purple, etc.
Changing calendar colors in Outlook 2013
In Outlook 2013, you can change calendar colors. To do so, follow these steps:
- In Outlook, go to the calendar you would like to change color.
- Right-click o the calendar and click Color.
- Click the color you would like from the fly out menu.